Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Whole30 Challenge Day 9

I'm ba - a - ack!


I trust you all have had a wonderful Tuesday. I'm glad to be home from work and able to spend some time with my family.

I think today was the first day I really felt like getting a snack while I was at work. I didn't, just so you know, but it was weird to get hit with that craving. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, the only product I've found in the store at work that is compatible with the Whole30 is a bag of pistachios. I like pistachios, but I wasn't so desperate for food that I felt I needed to go buy them. Yay me!

Now, I bet you're here to find out what I ate. Well, never fear, I aim to please!

Delectables for the Day:
Breakfast:
Paleo Sweet Potato and Sausage Egg Scramble
Monkey Salad

Lunch:
Check this out! The cabbage grew in our fridge!
Ginger Soy Chicken
Cauliflower "rice"
Cabbage salad (green and purple cabbage, diced mushrooms, carrot coins, diced mini-sweet peppers, sliced black olives, diced onion, pea shoots, chives, cilantro, parsley, and topped with Orange Poppyseed Dressing)
1 apple
It mixed well and tasted great, though.











Dinner:


Smoked ham in the crockpot (which very possibly had sugar *gasp*) with some green cabbage that got very done
Green salad with orange slices, a little avocado, and Orange Poppyseed Dressing
Mint tea made with mint leaves from our deck garden
The red stuff in the bowl is blossoms from our tuberous begonia that is hanging outside our front door

Tomorrow is a brand new day, and we're especially looking forward to the crockpot meatball recipe we're going to try, especially when we put the meatballs and tomato sauce over spaghetti squash. Mmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment