Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Whole30 Challenge Day 18

Oh, it's a beautiful Thursday! Even with the rain that came through this evening and prevented us from going outside (not to mention the heat and humidity that I so thoroughly don't enjoy), things are currently clearing off and it's a nice looking evening. Unfortunately with the threat of thunderstorms overnight, I don't think we'll risk leaving the windows open. If I had my way, I think we'd pretty much run the A/C from now until September. I never made a promise during the winter to not complain about the summer temps, and that's because I would much prefer it cold. Oh well, I digress.

We had a good day overall. Work was fun; I got to witness a bone marrow collection so I can perform them on my own in the future, and in this case it was to confirm the hope that the patient's cancer was gone. Then I got spend about an hour preparing for my Sunday school lesson in three days. And finally, we got to enjoy a wonderful dinner together as a family.

Speaking of food, I bet you're here to find out what I had.

Breakfast:
Egg bake
Monkey salad with strawberries and blueberries

Lunch:
Rosemary-Lemon Spaghetti Squash with Chicken
Cabbage salad with homemade mayo
1 apple (not rotten in the middle ;) ).

Dinner:
Thai Spiced Turkey Burgers
Oven-baked sweet potato bites
Green bell pepper
Grape tomatoes

What could top a day like that? Knowing that tomorrow is Friday, of course! Have a great night, and I'll see you here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment