Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Monday, June 23, 2014

Whole30 Challenge Day 22

It's been a great day here! Work, even though it started off super crazy, calmed down and left me with plenty of time to work on some paperwork projects that have needed finishing. I managed to write a little bit on my break and again after I got home. During lunch I read a chapter out of a Christian sci-fi book that I've had for a while--it's an interesting story, but could have used a lot more editing, unfortunately. I'll probably post about it on my other site, www.jwexperience.com, after I finish it. Dinner was especially tasty, and afterwards we went to Aldi for a few groceries and then Gray's Lake to make the almost 2-mile circuit. If we got out and did that at least three nights a week, we'd hit our 90 minutes of weekly exercise goal. Something to shoot for, at least.

Only 8 days left in this current challenge. Then the difficulty will be figuring out what foods to reintroduce, how to let them back in, and how to keep from losing the progress that's been made this month. I'm thinking that if we go to a slightly more regular diet, MyFitnessPal.com is going to be quite useful.

Food for today:
Breakfast:
Paleo Sweet Potato and Sausage Egg Scramble
Monkey salad with blueberries

Lunch:
Thai spiced turkey burger
Golden cauliflower soup
Cabbage salad with homemade mayo
1 apple

Dinner:

5-Spice Slow-Cooker Pork Ribs
Coconut Creamed Kale (Abi didn't like it, and it didn't thicken up like the recipe suggested)
Watermelon

The next couple of days will be busy. We have a visitation tomorrow evening and prayer meeting on Wednesday. I will still try to post, but if I miss for some reason, don't worry, I haven't gone far.

I hope your Tuesday gets off to a great start. Keep eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment