Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Whole30 Challenge Day 3

Lunchtime wasn't any fun today, primarily because one of my coworkers had a pre-packaged S'more for her dessert. I was almost ready to go to the store at work and get something for a snack. But I resisted the urge and carried on.

I felt very satisfied after every meal today, which is encouraging. And I've noticed that my cravings have been somewhat reduced already. Not that they're completely gone, of course, but I'm surprised at how easy it has been so far to give up on a lot of things I might otherwise be eating.

My foods for today:
Breakfast:
Leftover Broccoli Frittata (1/6 pan)
1 cup cantaloupe
6 mini-sweet peppers










Lunch:
Leftover Rosemary-Lemon Spaghetti Squash
1 Chicken breast
1 Apple
6 mini-sweet peppers

Dinner:
Mexican Pulled Pork w/Onions and Peppers,topped with some avocado and cilantro and spritzed with lime juice
Steamed broccoli
Green salad w/Olive Oil Mayo from It Starts with Food









Now it's time to get to bed and prepare for a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment