Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Whole30 Challenge Day 4

Welcome to Day 4! Are you excited? I am! I've been feeling great today.

Breakfast:
1/6 Egg bake (ground beef seasoned with a variety of spices; sauteed onion, mini-sweet peppers, and pea shoots; steamed broccoli; scrambled egg with frozen spinach mixed in; a few black olives) topped with some homemade guacamole
1 banana



Lunch:
Leftover Mexican Pulled Pork w/Onions and Peppers
Asparagus
Cumin-Scented Cabbage Salad topped with a spoonful of our homemade mayo and a couple spoonfuls of my homemade guacamole
1 apple

Dinner:
Slow Cooker Chicken with Apple and Sweet Potato
Green beans with coconut oil and garlic salt
Abi's summer cucumber and tomato salad







Getting enough down at breakfast is the most challenging part of this program for me as I haven't yet planned ahead the night before everything that should go on my plate. I know eating a bigger breakfast would help me throughout the day, so I'm going to work on that.

Tomorrow evening will present one of the toughest challenges of the program so far: a graduation party. Never fear, we shall prevail here.

No comments:

Post a Comment