Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Whole30 Challenge Day 20

Happy Saturday! Just a quick post as it is getting close to Lukas' bedtime and Abi and I need to get to bed ourselves so we can make it to church in the morning. I hope you've had a good day, though, and I'd love to hear about it in the comments.

Breakfast:
Monkey salad with blueberries
Paleo Sweet Potato and Sausage Egg Scramble (made with beef)

Lunch:
Leftover Thai Spiced Turkey Burger on a leaf of Napa cabbage
Steamed broccoli
Cucumber spears and grape tomatoes
A slice of avocado

Dinner:
A green salad topped with chicken pieces that had been soaked in red wine vinegar, a little salt, and some Italian seasoning; I used a chili infused extra virgin olive oil as a dressing
Steamed zucchini

Sorry about the lack of pictures today. I should be able to get at least one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment