Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Whole30 Challenge Day 25

It's a rainy Thursday here, which is good, because we've been in a considerable need of rain lately. We had about 1/2" in our rain gauge when I got home this afternoon, and it started raining again around 8 PM, so I'll be curious to see what that adds. Our deck garden seems to have been enjoying the moisture...hopefully our tomatoes will start turning red soon to make room for new growth.

We had a bit of a party at work today, an ice cream social, because it was the last day for one of my coworkers. At least there were bananas that I could enjoy...

Since it's getting late here, I'll just skip right to the food.
Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs with mini sweet peppers and green onion
Sausage patty (clean pork, but probably had sugar as part of the seasoning process :P )
Monkey salad with blueberries





Lunch:
2 hamburger patties
Golden cauliflower soup
Steamed zucchini
Cabbage salad with homemade mayo
1 apple

Dinner:
Grilled chicken
Garlic Herb Cauliflower Rice (delicious!)
Grape tomatoes, mini sweet peppers, baby carrots
Homemade mayo
Watermelon cubes

I'm looking forward to another great day of food tomorrow. Hope you are, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment