Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Whole30 Challenge Day 24

Hello Wednesday! Middle of the week, two days left of work, prayer meeting at church...yeah, it's the good life.

I continue to feel great as the days pass by. Getting up at 5 hasn't been nearly the battle I thought it would be, though it's very easy to sleep in until 7 or 8 on weekends, and that's a habit I'd like to break. Really, I'd almost like to start getting up even up to an hour earlier than I do now because I could get so much more done in the morning without feeling like I was abandoning my family like it sometimes feels in the evenings.

Well, you're probably here to find out about my food choices today. And I'm willing to satisfy your curiosity.

Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs with mini sweet peppers and green onions
Monkey salad with blueberries

Lunch:
Hamburger
Green beans
Cabbage salad with homemade mayo
1 apple

Dinner:
Spaghetti squash with crockpot meatballs
Green salad with homemade mayo
Steamed zucchini

Now, off to church, and then home to bed. Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment