Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Whole30 Challenge Day 14

It's a beautiful Sunday afternoon here in Iowa, and I hope you all are enjoying it as much as I am. I've been a little tired all day as my son woke several times during the night, and that's a bit unfortunate, especially since tomorrow I have to start getting up at 5 instead of 5:30 for work. I'm hoping it will only take a week or so before I adjust to the new hours.

It hasn't been a revolutionary food day here, though that's not to say I haven't enjoyed eating. Judge for yourself.

Breakfast:
Paleo Sweet Potato and Sausage Egg Scramble

Lunch:
Spaghetti squash with crockpot meatballs
Paleo Peach Coconut Smoothie

Dinner:
Vegetable soup with leftover chicken and pork pieces
Raw veggies with homemade mayo

Tonight will be one of the most difficult events of this experience: the annual Father's Day Pie and Ice Cream Fellowship after the evening service at church. We're going to take a couple of Larabars, Cherry Pie flavor, to stave off temptation. Oh well, life will go on, and there's always next year.

Join us again tomorrow for the start of the third week.

No comments:

Post a Comment