Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Whole30 Challenge Day 28

It's been a good Sunday here. Granted, we've all been a little extra tired because of being away from home yesterday, but I think we have pretty much recovered. Lukas will hopefully sleep well tonight as he needs it the most.

It was a very uplifting day for me. I enjoyed Sunday school and both services at church, and it was nice to have a relaxing afternoon at home.

Here's a quick rundown on food from today:
Breakfast:
Omelet with Italian sausage from my in-laws, mini sweet peppers, jalapeno pepper, green onion, mushrooms, and black olives

Lunch:
Leftover steak
Yellow squash
1/2 peach
Green grapes

Dinner:
Green salad with homemade mayo
Soup with homemade chicken broth and leftover chicken pieces

I have to get a little one to bed now, so I'd best be signing off. Enjoy your day whenever you read this, and be sure to come back tomorrow!

P.S. Feel free to subscribe to this blog so you are sure to see further updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment