Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Whole30 Challenge Day 13

Happy Saturday! And, to all of you dads out there, Happy Father's Day weekend! I was blessed to be able to spend almost the entire day today alone with my son, and it was a great deal of fun. We bought some new plants to replace the ones that had had died on our deck and got them into their places, played with some of his toys, and had some good laughs.

Now, the food today was a lot of fun, too. And I took pictures of all three meals, you lucky readers! Here we go.

Breakfast:

Fajita omelet (3 eggs, diced onion, diced bell pepper, diced mushrooms, sliced black olives, sliced avocado, and a dash of hot sauce)
















Lunch:
Grilled steak, brushed with olive oil and sprinkled with salt, coarse ground black pepper, and some garlic salt
Sauteed bell pepper strips, onion, and mushroom as a steak topping
Cauliflower "mashed potatoes", with ghee and chives




Dinner:
Green salad with some homemade mayo
Burgers on the grill loosely following the recipe here
Napa cabbage as a "bun"
Avocado, bell pepper, onion, grape tomato, and homemade mayo as toppings

Are you inspired? I hope so. I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment