Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Getting strong now...won't be long now...

Okay, I am notoriously bad about doing my cardio exercises. I ended up not doing them yesterday; I was conveniently exhausted. I promise I will do them at least once this week.

It felt great to do my strength training routine tonight. One way to measure my gains is that I'm increasing the number of push-ups I can do. I'm not going to be winning any contests in the foreseeable future, but hey, I'm doing better than I was two weeks ago.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to take care of some household duties. It's amazing how much my wife does around here, and I sure feel it when she's sick and not able to keep up with the tasks she normally handles.

No comments:

Post a Comment