Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Friday, May 17, 2013

A great way to get Friday going...

Whew! What a workout! Tonight, as promised, I upped the weight on just about every exercise. I kept Back Flys, Two-Arm Kickbacks, and Shoulder Flys at 12.5 pounds, and my regular Bicep Curls at 20. Everything else was up to 15, and I could really feel it by the end. It's an amazing feeling, and I'm looking forward to see it carry through next week.

Short post tonight because I got supper going on the grill just before I started exercising and it's time to tend to that. Beef ribs and a whole mess of grilled veggies (the veggies have a lot of butter on them to assist in the steaming and flavoring process, so don't get too excited about that portion). Even though it's after 10, it's such a nice evening that we're planning to eat on the deck.

If you've been pushing hard this week, you deserve a treat. Do something special for yourself. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment