Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A great way to get Wednesday (or Thursday, depending on your POV), going...

Up and at 'em this evening with a little strength training, and do I feel great! Feeling the tension in my arms right now, but it's a wonderful feeling because it means I was doing some work. I'm pretty sure I'm starting to adapt to the weights I'm using, but still I don't want to push my luck and up them too soon; it's a downfall my dad has succumbed to in the past, resulting in shoulder injuries, and with my history of back trouble, I'd rather play it safe. Anyway, there's no rush for me to pop out six-pack abs or 20" biceps.

My routine was made a little easier by having had the air conditioner on all day so I could sleep. I still sweat a lot, but I don't feel like I could ignite the couch just by sitting on it, either. Whenever we are in a position to buy a house, I'm definitely going to look for a nice, cool basement for exercise purposes.

Where have you struggled when it comes to exercising? What have you done to overcome those issues? What things have you found to be detrimental to getting a good workout?

No comments:

Post a Comment