Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

First full week completed...

Finally, with this being my 5th week working through Power 90, I have completed an entire six-day workout schedule. I'm glad I was able to stick with it, although tonight I was definitely thinking of skipping.

It's great to see a little improvement in my endurance and flexibility. I'm making progress, that's for sure, even if it's just a little bit at a time.

I'm especially pleased with how I was able to do the ab routine tonight. Because I can't put my legs up in the air and keep them anywhere close to straight, I've been assisting myself by putting my heels on the wall when doing the Superman Crunch. Tonight I was able to get up a little more and didn't experience the twinging in my leg, which is of great encouragement. I need to keep working on my hamstring flexibility and my ankle strengthening, but I'm glad to see that already changes are being made for the better.

And now, I have to get supper and get ready for work. See you all on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment