Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Just another Tuesday...

Well, here I am after just finishing my cardio/abs routine for today. I'm feeling really good, and I'm pretty excited because today was by far my best performance for this workout. I even managed to do all 100 reps for the ab routine! My ab exercises didn't look like anything special since I'm still dealing with a lot of flexibility issues, but I was focusing on form and doing what I could.

It's fun to see improvement, isn't it? That's part of what makes exercising something I can continue to do. It's a big help because I don't have an exercise buddy, though I have my wife to encourage me and the thought of putting up another blog post to keep me accountable. This isn't necessarily the best way to go about it, but it's what I've got to work with for now. Once we have some money available to buy a membership somewhere that offers classes, that's something I hope to take advantage of (I'd like to try out spinning and yoga for sure).

What do you find is a good way to stay focused on and accountable to your plans for better fitness? Do you have a workout partner?

No comments:

Post a Comment