Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

One more day...

Hey there, sports fans! It's another great day for working out, and I feel fantastic after completing my session. I added 2.5 pounds to the Lawnmower exercise but kept everything else the same. I've already planned for Friday by adding 2.5 pounds to everything else, shooting for a minimum of 8 reps (I've been doing 10 per set so far) and building up from there.

I also had my wife take measurements for me today. Here's how they came out:

Neck: 16 3/4"
Right bicep: 14"
Left bicep: 14"
Chest: 46 3/4"
Waist: 44 1/2"
Hips: 43 1/2"
Right thigh: 24 1/4"
Left thigh: 24 1/4"
Right calf: 16 1/4"
Left calf: 16"

I also weighed myself today out of curiosity. That came to 226.8 pounds with 34.6% body fat. The body fat percentage probably isn't the most accurate being from one of those digital scales that uses electrical impulses, but that number also isn't far off from my last more accurate measurement using the BodPod in Rochester. Building muscle and cutting body fat are my priorities, not necessarily seeing the number on the scale go down, though I still would like to have a total weight of 190-200 pounds with 14-17% body fat. Definitely have a ways to go for that!

It's been exciting to share my updates thus far, and I look forward to many more. Happy trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment