Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Time for a twofer...

Welcome to the new week, everyone! I didn't get a chance to put up a post last night, so I'm taking care of that now.

Yesterday I completed my strength training workout and had to sit for a while before I could get going again, mostly because my stomach felt a little weird. I think I was a little dehydrated, because after getting down some food and water, I was doing just fine. I kept the weights at the level from last Friday, and while it was a challenge, it felt great. I don't think I'll be increasing the weight for anything this week, but might add a bit by next Friday. We'll just see how things go.

Tonight I finished my cardio/ab routine and am feeling fantastic.  The ab portion went very well, with only a few short breaks in the middle of some of the sets. I'm guessing this is due partly to increased abdominal strength and partly to well-rested abs from having missed the workout on both Thursday and Saturday last week.

I've still got a little tweakiness in my left knee, but it primarily bothers me when I'm sleeping and not during my exercises. Stretching is still a priority to see if I can get that worked out.

My wife has been making supper for a while, and I smelled it cooking during most of my workout. With that in mind, I leave you to your own devices as I prepare to consume some calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment