Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Progress update

Well, here we are, ten days out from the last update. I have to say that things are going well, even though it's not always the easiest thing in the world to deny myself sugary treats or get to the gym three days a week. However, I'm quite serious about getting healthier, so it's worth the sacrifices that sometimes have to be made.


Okay, on to the numbers. When I first started hitting the gym, I was around 238 pounds (the heaviest I've ever been in my life). My first picture update on 7/3 had me weighing in at 226.6 pounds. Today it's down to 221.2. I'm trying not to obsess over my actual weight, but I have to admit it's fun and encouraging to see that number getting smaller.


Now for pictures. Here are the pictures from 7/3, 7/13, and today all together for easy progress viewing.






It's been neat to see how my body has been changing as a result of exercising more and making smarter food choices. The next several weeks should continue to be exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment