Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Friday, July 6, 2012

A good long walk...

I went to the gym today to get in a decent walk. Since I'm paying for the membership, I might as well use it, and it's another scorcher today, so I wouldn't have wanted to walk outside anyway. I could have stayed home and done some strength training exercises, which I probably should be doing, but I think I'll see about getting consistent with that next week when I should be back on my normal MWF running schedule.


Anyway, I logged 2 miles today in 30 minutes. A brisk walking pace seemed like a good idea to get my metabolism fired up a bit this afternoon. I'm really looking forward to my run tomorrow, which was further emphasized by my wanting to crank the speed up today. How great is that? :D


Hope you're finding time to get some activity in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment