Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Return of the Whole30 Challenge - Day Twelve

Once again it's a late blog post, and for that I apologize. And, as such, it will be short, too.

It was a good day at work, fairly quiet, most likely because of the Iowa-Iowa State football game. Funny how something like that will keep people from going to the hospital...

So, here's my food breakdown for today:

Breakfast:
Mini Frittatas













Lunch:
Buffalo Chicken and Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes (mixed together)
Cabbage Salad with Homemade Mayo and Black Grapes
1 large apple
A handful of grape tomatoes









Dinner:
Burgers on Napa Cabbage leaves with a little Trader Joe's Dijon Mustard
Green Salad with Homemade Mayo
Green Beans with Trader Joe's 21 Spice Salute

Okay, gotta run off to bed and get ready for another day at work. Have a good day/night/whatever when you read this, and I'll see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment