Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Return of the Whole30 Challenge - Day Fifteen

Okay, so it's been a rough couple of days, what with ice cream Monday night and rice last night. Add to that a couple of cookies around lunchtime today, and you've got the makings of a reboot being necessary. Well, that is, of course, life, and we might as well get it all out on the table.

I have tomorrow off because of working this last weekend, and I'm going to be busy studying. I am scheduled to preach this Sunday morning, and I really haven't started writing the sermon yet. It works out, though, as Abi and Lukas will go to the park with a friend for a couple of hours tomorrow, so I should be able to get quite a bit done.

The house is progressing, too. We got the results of the radon test and the home inspection today. The radon levels are high enough that they will need to be mitigated, and our real estate agent knows someone who does it for about $1,200. With the leak in the roof and the rotted window sill that needs replacing, we are absolutely hoping the seller will cover these issues. We could still back out if it came down to it, but we like the house enough that such a decision would be hard to make.

Okay then, here is the compliant portion of my food from today:
Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs with bell pepper and onion, all prepared in some coconut oil

Monkey salad with blueberries










Lunch:
Almost Five Ingredient Pizza Spaghetti Pie
Cabbage salad with homemade mayo and black grapes
1 gala apple











Dinner:
Homestyle Meatloaf (we didn't have plain ground pork, so we used a pound of breakfast sausage instead; Abi thought it was a little spicy, but I enjoyed it)
Cauliflower "Mashed Potatoes"
Green salad with homemade mayo

I hope you've been finding some inspiration from these posts. I'm not perfect at this, so don't beat yourself up if you aren't, either. Have fun with it. I like food and trying new recipes, so a lot of this has been fun for me; if it wasn't, I wouldn't be doing it at all.

See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment