Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Monday, September 8, 2014

Return of the Whole30 Challenge - Day Seven


Well hello there! Oh, it's been a busy and exciting day here in Iowa. Work ended up being crazy busy with two staff members out sick. I even had eight patients in my little area of the lab, which is a lot for that location (2-3 is normal, 4-5 is busy). There were some frayed nerves, but I think everyone pulled together reasonably well. It helped that I had a filling breakfast this morning, so I was fully energized throughout the morning until my delayed lunch.
Additionally, we went to the bank this afternoon and got our preapproval taken care of for the house. I just have to drop off a copy of the actual purchase agreement and our financing will be secured. It's very exciting, especially considering that we could be moving in 5 1/2 weeks and we only started looking 8 days ago!
So, would you like to know what was on the menu today? Let me fill you in.
Breakfast:
Monkey Salad with Strawberries added 
Scrambled eggs with bell pepper and onion


Lunch:
Green Beans 
Crockpot potatoes and celery 
Cabbage salad with homemade mayo and red grapes 
1 large apple 


Dinner:
Summer Cucumber and Tomato Salad with Homemade Mayo 
Cantaloupe 
Zoodles 

Come back tomorrow for some new recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment