Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Return of the Whole30 Challenge - Day Nine


Here we are at the end of another Wednesday. It's been a good day, I think. Work went well and was much slower than the previous couple of days have been (though that made the afternoon drag on considerably). I had to run to the bank after work because my dad sent us some money to help with the house purchase, and then we had church this evening. Yup, all in all, a good day. I also managed to drink close to half a gallon of water, which is still about half of my minimum goal.
I don't have anything particularly inspiring to share this evening, which I'm sure bums you out something terrible. How about I just give you the menu for today and we'll call it good? I'm off of work tomorrow and will hopefully be able to give the blog post a little more attention then.
Breakfast:
Turkey Blueberry Breakfast Muffins 
Scrambled eggs with bell pepper, onion, and Trader Joe's 21 Seasoning Salute


Lunch:
Leftover crockpot chicken, potatoes, celery, and carrots 
Green salad with homemade mayo 
1 large apple

Dinner:
Chicken Verde on Napa cabbage leaves
Green salad with homemade mayo

No comments:

Post a Comment