Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Friday, September 12, 2014

Return of the Whole30 Challenge - Day Eleven

Woo-hoo! It's Friday! Or, if you're in my position, it's really Monday (first day of a five-day stretch at work). But it's all good.

Work was very slow today, which made keeping myself occupied a little difficult. Actually, there is most likely plenty that I could have done, but it didn't cross my mind to do some of the tasks that I probably should be doing. I'm hoping for a quiet weekend so I can maybe clean out and organize my filing cabinet (I inherited quite the mess when I took the position).

One thing that doesn't change, even though my hours are different, is the food. I almost felt a little bad because several of my coworkers ordered from Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch, but then I saw that the food hadn't stayed super warm and none of the dipping sauces had been included, all the more frustrating, I'm sure, because there was no time to go back to the restaurant and rectify the situation.

I enjoyed my food all day, though. Wanna see?


Breakfast:
Mini-Frittata Muffins
Monkey Salad with Strawberries












Lunch:
Meatballs and Zoodles with Pesto
Green Salad with homemade mayo
1 large apple











Dinner:
Almost Five Ingredient Pizza Spaghetti Pie (we added black olives and some sauteed mushrooms)
Green salad with homemade mayo.

Somehow, Abi and I have to get our grocery shopping figured out for tomorrow. I'm looking forward to another week of new recipes. Be sure to come back and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment