Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Return of the Whole30 Challenge - Day Thirteen

Whew! I'm actually getting this post written before 8 PM. Considering we went to church this evening, that's a pretty big accomplishment.

Work was good, though a bit tiring because I was so bored. Not that I'm going to complain a whole lot because I was still getting paid. Thankfully I only have two more days in this stretch; Wednesday should be a good day for catching up on rest and other things.

I think I am finding that overall I have more energy, which is what I want to see. I'm still working on having a consistently higher intake of water, which is probably my biggest failing nutritionally at this point.

So, would you like to see what I had to eat today? It wasn't a lot, which isn't ideal, so I'll have to figure out how to appropriately increase my intake.

Breakfast:
4-egg omelette with sauteed bell pepper, onion, and mushroom












Lunch:
Cabbage salad with homemade mayo and grape tomatoes
Chile Lime Chicken Breast
Beets
1 gala apple (eaten mid-morning because my breakfast was small)









Dinner:
Almost Five Ingredient Pizza Spaghetti Pie
Cabbage Salad with *gasp* non-compliant Ranch dressing (we were in a rush and basically out of homemade mayo)
Black grapes
1 apple with almond butter

I'm excited about getting into our house, hopefully still on track for October 16th, and the ability to give more artful presentations of the table settings. Something to look forward to, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment