Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Monday, August 19, 2013

Missed a day...

Okay, in the interest of full disclosure, I am writing to admit that today I didn't get anything accomplished by way of exercise. With getting up at 10 AM and having to leave for work at 11:30, working out wasn't exactly at the top of my list of priorities.

Tomorrow, however, expect to hear from me with results from my running workout. Last week's sessions were 90 seconds jogging, 90 seconds walking, 3 minutes jogging, 3 minutes walking, and repeat. This week it's 3 minutes jogging, 90 seconds walking, 5 minutes jogging, 2 1/2 minutes walking, repeat. I'm hoping to get out to Gray's Lake for all three workouts this week, and I should end up making a little more than one trip around the lake each day. Exciting!

Even though I haven't been active today, that doesn't mean you can't (or shouldn't). There's still time, so get out and do something!

No comments:

Post a Comment