Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Feelin' good...

I decided to do the Beginner Body Weight Routine from Nerd Fitness again today. I was still only able to get through one circuit, but it felt good anyway. Probably the most frustrating aspect of going through the circuit is how weak I feel. It's not that many reps of that many moves, so I should be able to blast through it, right? Oh well, it'll come in time.

Afterward, I decided to try a bath with Epsom salts. I'm not sure if it did anything special for me, but the salts were fairly cheap and I enjoyed soaking. The real test will be after multiple uses and seeing if residual soreness goes away.

Tomorrow is my next running day, and I'm pretty excited about that. I think I know what spots I need to avoid to keep the GPS signal working, so I will hopefully find out how accurate my numbers were yesterday. Looking ahead to the rest of the week, I think I will do either the circuit from Nerd Fitness or the Power 90 strength training DVD on Thursday, run on Friday, and get my bike out on Saturday.

Good health to you all! Enjoy your Tuesday, and get active!

1 comment:

  1. One thing you may want to try is cherries. They are supposed to help with the lactic acid in your muscles after a hard workout. I'm not sure just yet how helpful they are but it seems to help some anyway.

    ReplyDelete