Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Friday, August 9, 2013

I'm beat...

Abi had mentioned the possibility of doing the T-Tapp basic workout together, and I thought that would be a fun thing to do. Unfortunately we don't have the instructional DVD, so I was soon lost in the moves the instructor was calling out. That's not a very fun way to exercise for me. A friend of ours might have the instructional DVD, and if so we'll see about borrowing it. I don't mind variety in my workouts, so using T-Tapp as part of my overall scheme would be fine with me.

So, with being able to follow very little of that regimen tonight, I opted to go through the Beginner Body Weight Workout from Nerd Fitness. I have to admit, I was only able to do the circuit once, which surprised me with how simple it looks. So there's another goal for me to achieve. I did get sweaty, so I at least feel like I did something.

My dad and step-mom will be arriving this afternoon to spend the weekend, so I may or may not get an actual workout in before Monday. Next week, though, I start in earnest.

No comments:

Post a Comment