Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Midweek movement...

Ah, it's Wednesday, the halfway point of the week. What better way to get the day started than lifting a few weights after completing a daily Bible reading? None that I can think of!

I've gotten to the point that I can go through the entire circuit without taking extra breaks to rest, something that seemed almost unattainable when I first got started. I'm also ready to add more weight to some of the exercises again. I'm not sure when I will get to the next session because of this weekend's bike ride, but it will probably be sometime Saturday afternoon/evening. That'll make Saturday quite the calorie burner!

I'll be running after work tonight, and again Friday morning (outside, as the temp is supposed to be less than 80). Next week I hope to run outside on all of my running days, but we'll see what happens.

I hope you're having a good day wherever you are and whatever you are doing. If you're stressed over things that have happened, take time to sweat a little...it'll help considerably!

No comments:

Post a Comment