Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

P90X Week 1 Day 2

Tonight's workout was Plyometrics (jump training), and it is a killer. I was only able to make it about 2/3 of the way through before I was toast. It's frustrating in a way, but at the same time, I'm happy that I was able to do that much of such an intense session.

Could I have gone longer? Sure. Would it have been smart? That's trickier to answer. Because this workout shows up throughout the entire program, though, I have time to improve. Besides, as I've stressed before, I don't want to push so hard that I risk injury to myself again.

At any rate, I'm glad to be moving. I hope you're finding time in your life to get some activity in, too. Even a walk around the block is better than nothing. Start small if you haven't been doing anything lately. Results come with time, benefits start immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment