Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Monday, September 17, 2012

P90X Week 1 Day 1

Well, I took things slow, but that's okay, because I made it through the workout. Today's session was Chest & Back and Ab Ripper X. I can definitely tell there are several muscles I haven't used in a while, so being deliberate and taking my time is going to be highly important. Sure, it's frustrating to be doing so few reps with so little weight, but all that will come with patience.

Now, I haven't told any of you this before, but I have discovered the secret to time travel. This has allowed me to obtain my before and after pictures from P90X today, and you can see them now, too, instead of waiting several months.

Are you ready?

No, seriously, are you really ready?

Okay then, here you go. Don't faint.


That's right, baby! I am a beast! RAWR!

No comments:

Post a Comment