Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Whole30 Challenge Day 30

Woo-hoo! Last day of the experiment completed! And I have to say, I feel great as a result. My clothes fit better, I feel like I have more energy, and I've found food to be even more enjoyable as I've discovered how good it tastes on its own. However, as I've mentioned before, I really feel like I need to go through several more weeks of this stricter diet in order to eliminate more of my sugar cravings. Hopefully, with the passage of another couple of months, I'll have kicked those desires to the curb more or less permanently.

A quick recap of my food from today, and I'll leave you to your own devices until tomorrow.

Breakfast:
Egg casserole
Monkey salad

Lunch:
Chicken soup
Green salad with homemade mayo
2 boiled eggs
1 apple

Dinner:
Fish
Green salad with homemade mayo
Coconut milk smoothie with banana and strawberries

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment