Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Another day of great eating!

Hello friends! It's Saturday, and you all know what that means. Food!

I'm doing remarkably well today considering how off my schedule is. I managed to sleep in until 10 this morning after waking at 7 to close the windows during a storm and again at 9 because my body knew it was long past time for me to normally be up. With Abi and Lukas at her parents' house, I spent a little time cleaning and doing laundry, and it felt great to get those things out of the way. I would have liked to have gotten more done, but I wasn't really structuring my time.

Almost everything I ate today was already prepared, which made meals a lot easier.

Breakfast:
Egg casserole
Monkey salad
1 peach

Lunch:
2 hamburger patties with Dijon mustard
Green salad with homemade mayo

Dinner:
Zucchini and ground beef
Cabbage salad with chili-infused olive oil and homemade mayo
1 apple

Work started off a little busier than last night, but has quieted down a good deal, and I'm hoping it will stay that way. With the writing progress I made last night, I'm excited to see how much more I can accomplish.

I hope you've been having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment