Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Food, food, and more food!

Hey gang!

I took an unintended break from posting the last couple of days. It was a busy weekend with me working, and I was trying to get other things done yesterday on my day off. Hopefully I can continue to be fairly consistent with sharing what's going on, though, as I know there are several people reading and (hopefully) being inspired by what I post.

After dinner tonight we went for a walk through our neighborhood. According to MapMyRun.com, it was a total 2.67 miles. Not a bad little hike! We live in an older neighborhood, and it's kinda sad to see how few people get out to do anything around us. We saw a handful of people doing things in their yards or sitting on their decks, but that was pretty much it.

Okay, I have to catch you up on three days' worth of food. So, here we go.

Sunday:
Breakfast:
Egg casserole
Monkey salad with strawberries

Lunch:
Potluck at church, non-compliant with Whole30, but once in a while isn't a terrible thing

Dinner:
Zucchini and ground beef
Cabbage salad with homemade mayo
1 apple

Monday:
Breakfast/Lunch:
Monkey salad with strawberries
Egg casserole

Dinner:
Balsamic infused pot roast (with a pork roast from my in-laws)

Green salad with ranch dressing (dressing was not Whole30 compliant, but we were pretty much out of homemade mayo)
Fresh green beans

Tuesday:
Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs
Cantaloupe

Lunch:
2 hamburger patties with Dijon mustard
Cabbage salad with homemade mayo
1 apple
Steamed broccoli

Dinner:
Zucchini and ground beef
Raw cucumber, broccoli, green pepper, and grape tomatoes

Okay, nutrition cadets, I have to go make some mayo and get an egg casserole prepared for tomorrow. See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment