Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Thursday, July 10, 2014

The middle of the week...

It's been a busy couple of days here. Work has been kinda nuts, which has kept me on my toes during the day, and Lukas hasn't been feeling well, which has made evenings a little stressful.

In spite of it all, we've been enjoying good food here. I need to get on to other things tonight as it is getting late, so I'll just put up menus for the last two days.

Wednesday:
Breakfast:
Egg casserole
1 peach

Lunch:
Zucchini and ground beef
1 apple
Steamed broccoli

Dinner:
Chicken in the crockpot with green beans and carrots
Green salad with homemade mayo

Thursday:
Breakfast:
Egg casserole
1 peach

Lunch:
Ham steak with pineapple chunks
Cabbage salad with homemade mayo
Green beans and carrots from Wednesday's dinner
1 apple

Dinner:
Green salad with homemade mayo
A tomato from our deck garden (very tasty!)
Pork roast with green beans

Tomorrow I'm working 5 hours of overtime again, so I might not have time to post an update. If not, I'll try to have one up at least by Saturday.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment