Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Power 90 Strength Training and Abs - Day 1

After sleeping in incredibly late (turned off the alarm at 9:45, woke up at 10:45), I popped my Power 90 DVD into my computer and got going on the strength training segment. Not wanting to overdo it, I only used 7.5-pound dumbbells, but I managed to do 10 reps (unless otherwise specified) of all of the dumbbell exercises. Push-ups are going to be a work in progress, though.

The ab routine at the end is what killed me. I didn't quite get through half of it before I just couldn't raise my body up anymore. That, too, will be something to work on.

On the plus side, I was moving, and the variety this will bring to my weekly workouts should really help me see results in reshaping my body and feeling healthier overall.

What's on your agenda today?

No comments:

Post a Comment