Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

To the gym once more!

It's funny how being all sweaty in a gym is a great feeling while being all sweaty while sitting at home just stinks. As with most things in life, context is so important. I don't mind sweating as long as it's in the proper context, like working out.


I had an exercise partner today. Abi went along with me and we both hit the treadmill for 30 minutes. Granted, Abi doesn't need to lose weight, but we both need to be more active. Going by treadmill numbers, I walked and jogged for a total of 2 miles again. I was a bit stiff and sore from yesterday, but loosened up after just a few minutes. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it tomorrow due to some errands, and Friday I might not make it as we'll be having company staying over Thursday night, but two days of rest wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. Then I can get over there on Saturday and pick it back up.


What have you done today to be more active?

No comments:

Post a Comment