Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Getting my sweat on!

Today was the Sweat 1-2 and Ab Ripper 100 sessions. I'm definitely not used to moving like this, but it was a lot of fun. The most frustrating aspect of this workout is that I get a lot of tension in the balls of my feet that makes some of the exercises early on less enjoyable. There's something about the yoga positions at the beginning that seems to stress my feet, so I might need to take a break between the yoga segment and the remainder of the workout.

The ab routine is a huge weak spot for me, too. It's supposed to be 10 repetitions each in 10 different moves, but I can only make it through the first 3 or 4 moves before my midsection decides it hates me. I look forward to building up to the entire set.

Even after just two days, I already feel better, despite the sore muscles that haven't been used in a while. It should be a productive few months coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment