Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Didn't think I'd make it...

Being on the night shift and having to work until 8 AM on Sunday mornings, it is difficult to get in a workout before the morning service at church. However, with a very tired wife and son, we opted to attend the evening service instead and I went to bed rather than doing my exercises. That was kind of a gamble since I knew I wouldn't necessarily feel like being active once we got home.

But yay for me! I sucked it up and went through the cardio routine. It went much better than the first time through last week, which was encouraging. Abs are still rough, but that'll just take time and diligence.

I do feel better having done my workout (as is almost always the case), but I'm still tired and there's not a lot of time left for a nap before going to work tonight. It will be interesting to see how my morning workout goes because I plan to do my strength training exercises after I get home from work. Guess you'll just have to wait until my next post to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment