Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Always improving, no matter how small the increments...

I see I forgot to put up a post yesterday. I did, in face, get my cardio workout in last night after I got up. And tonight I squeezed in my strength training session. If at all possible, I will get my cardio workout in tomorrow right after I get home, before my family takes a little trip.

Things are improving in the realm of fitness. The routines are getting a little easier, and next week I feel I will be ready to increase the weight a little bit (probably from 7.5 pounds up to 10 on most exercises). It's a fun feeling!

Well, that's going to have to be it from me for tonight. I'm behind schedule and have to leave for work in an hour. Happy fitness everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment