Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Quick Update

Okay, I've been to the gym twice this week and haven't posted about it yet, so I figured I'd better get that out of the way before I forget.

Monday morning I managed 3.77 miles in my hour, which comes out to a 15:54 pace.

Today I pushed 4.03 miles, which is a 14:53 pace. I'll admit, I threw in a few 6.0 mph jogging intervals...I just couldn't help myself as I've been feeling so good! I'm going to shoot for similar distances at least twice more this week.

Somewhere along the way, I'm looking forward to incorporating strength training again. I'm still a bit nervous about my low back and wand to add weights in slowly, though I am still hopeful that I might even get into P90X before the end of the year.

Goals are important, and so is flexibility. The key is to keep doing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment