Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Keeping it going...

I hit the gym again this morning after work and had an easier time of it than yesterday. I'm still not where I'd like to be, but that will come with time. Having a goal in mind is helpful...that, and patience.

There is definitely some loosening of leg muscles, but my lower back was still stiff when I woke up this evening. Part of that could be from the bed I'm sleeping on while doing this overnight schedule, but I'm sure it also has to do with the muscles back there being weaker in general and that I'm starting to stress them a little bit.

Again for those of you who like numbers (I admit, I'm one of them), I did 3.60 miles in 60 minutes, which is a 16:40 pace. I don't expect it's going to improve all that much anytime soon, but I'll still post values as I have them.

What stops you from adding activity to your life? What can/do you do to overcome such obstacles?

No comments:

Post a Comment