Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Stay on target!

Back at it this morning with a nice brisk walk. I can definitely tell my legs are getting used to activity again, which is a good sign. I was also itching to up the speed to a moderate jog, but I'm wanting to hold back on that for a few more days at the very least, preferably a couple weeks or more. I'm feeling good, though. The only thing that would be better would be a treadmill in my apartment so I could come straight home after work and not have to deal with the 20 minutes or so of diverted driving. Oh well, I can't have everything in life.

Some numbers, if you care. I covered 3.62 miles in my hour, which comes out to a 16:34-mile. I'm anxious to see that number cut in half by sometime this summer.

What are your fitness goals? What will you do to ensure you achieve them?

No comments:

Post a Comment