Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Running workout

Today was rather frustrating. I was planning to get G28K Week 4 underway, and managed to get through the first running interval of 10 minutes. When it came to the second one, however, I could only make it for 1 minute before the tightness in my legs forced me to slow things down. I ended up doing a few sprints of up to 1 minute each to keep things going a bit, but all in all it wasn't a very impressive morning.

On the plus side, my back was feeling better today. I've had some soreness in my lower back, which, of course, had me concerned. I might have to take things very easy for a week or two to ensure I don't do something to hurt myself again.

Hope you've been able to get some activity in!

No comments:

Post a Comment