Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

All stretchy-stretchy...

I just spent an hour stretching. I've never put that much time in at once on flexibility, something for which I'm paying at this stage of my life. The issues with my back could have been prevented had I been focused on keeping my muscles loose over the years. Since I can't go back in time and emphasize flexibility and general fitness to myself, I'll just have to make up for it now.

The stretching session for P90X is pretty easy to do. There was one move that I couldn't really do at all, but I might see about getting Abi to help me with it the next time I go through this routine. A couple of other moves were difficult because I'm so inflexible, but I gave everything as solid of an effort as I could manage. Thankfully the anticipated soreness from yesterday's Legs & Back workout hasn't kicked in yet, and maybe I've even reduced what that will be like through tonight's session.

It's early, only 8:15 PM, but I'm glad to be done for the night. Hopefully after some supper and a little hanging out with my family and our company a somewhat early bedtime can be had.

No comments:

Post a Comment