Welcome

Follow me on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.

Friday, December 13, 2013

A good sore...

Last night it was time for Legs & Back. I was still a bit sore from the band moves from Back & Biceps on Tuesday, but it felt great to get into those moves again. It does, however, make me wonder what tomorrow will be like.

My flexibility still isn't all that great, but I think it's improving at least a little bit. I also noticed last night that my quads have a lot more definition when flexed. It's encouraging to be getting stronger and I'm quite certain this will only be a positive thing for my running.

I have today off, so I'm going to have to discipline myself to get to the gym tonight and get my last run of the week. Until then, hopefully I can stay busy and productive.

Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment